From time to time, Hillsdale is in the news. Our partners often speak at conferences or other events, and our accomplishments are covered in the financial media.
The Strange Case Of The Disappearing Small Cap Anomaly
With Harry S. Marmer
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
10:30am - 11:30am
Investors allocating to small cap stocks typically expect that they will outperform large cap stocks.
- What are these expectations based on?
- Why may these expectations not be fulfilled?
This presentation will discuss these issues and other empirical observations of small cap investing including:
- What is the Small Cap Anomaly?
- Does the Small Cap Anomaly Exist?
- The Small Cap Premium vs Small Cap Effect
- The Strange Case of the Disappearing Small Cap Anomaly
- Why Do Institutional Investors Tend to Miss This Opportunity?