From time to time, Hillsdale is in the news. Our partners often speak at conferences or other events, and our accomplishments are covered in the financial media.
The 3rd Investment Fundamentals for Pension Committee Members
Speaker: Harry S. Marmer, B.B.A., M.B.A., C.F.A., Executive Vice-President, Institutional Investment Services, Hillsdale Investment Management Inc.
Date: June 21-22, 2010
Location: Metropolian Hotel, 108 Chestnut Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1R3
Summary: Explore winning strategies for fund investment and enhance your investment knowledge as a successful pension committee member. Harry Marmer will be a co-lecturer at the 3rd Investment Fundamentals for Pension Committee Members.
Workshop Included: Strategic and Tactical investing – the realities of a rapidly changing investment environment
• Learn from leading pension sponsors about their investment
• Outlook and what the future holds
• Get a firm understanding of pension investment basics
• Learn about the role of the trustee in setting investment policy
• Hear about new trends in asset allocation strategies
• Gain insight into evaluating and selecting fund managers
• Learn about pension plan investment risk and how to minimize it
• Examine liability driven investing strategies for pension funds