INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
Posted: February 13, 2021
Looking for an opportunity to join a cutting-edge quantitative investment manager to help drive the institutional investment business? Hillsdale Investment Management Inc. has a pivotal opening for an Associate to join our Institutional Team and contribute to our success.
Hillsdale is a $3.5B+ leading independent employee-owned investment boutique, offering a distinct culture that empowers continuous learning and professional development. If you are passionate about quantitative analysis, professional growth and excellence, now is the time to join the Hillsdale team!
Reporting to the EVP and working collaboratively with the rest of the team, the Associate will be responsible for key deliverables to both clients and prospects including:
- Preparing quarterly client reports and investment presentations aligned with Hillsdale’s best practices;
- Analyzing and interpreting complex data sets such as factor attribution, style analysis and return and risk metrics;
- Crafting new business presentations and compelling RFP’s/RFI’s contributing to the firm’s success;
- Ensuring that consultant databases best represent Hillsdale’s investment processes and strategies;
- Supporting the research and production of Hillsdale’s white papers and published articles; and
- Assisting in the management of institutional deliverables.
Essential skills, qualifications and abilities include:
- Minimum three years of experience in a related role including private equity and investment banking with a passion for quantitative investing;
- Superior communication and exceptional writing and analytical skills combined with a demonstrated ability to synthesize complex analysis into a coherent and concise presentation;
- Excellent quantitative skills with a strong understanding of statistics;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, multitask environment with outstanding organizational skills and a keen eye for detail;
- A positive “can do” personality who can work independently and collaboratively as required; and,
- Completion of B.Com or similar degree and pursuit of CFA Charter is an asset.
Hillsdale offers a very attractive benefit package which includes salary commensurate with experience, bonus dependent on individual/company performance and vacation entitlement as well as financial support for continued professional development and learning. Hillsdale also offers a corporate charitable donation matching program. Qualified individuals are asked to forward a cover letter, resume and transcripts to email@example.com. We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.
Celebrating over a quarter of a century of investment excellence, Hillsdale Investment Management is an independent, employee-owned and client-aligned investment boutique managing over $3.5B on behalf of a select group of institutional and private wealth investors. Hillsdale is recognized for both investment and service excellence – a reflection of its relentless pursuit of research and development and the dedication of its partners and employees.
For more information, please refer to www.hillsdaleinv.com