8th Asset Allocation
June 13 & 14, 2012
Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
45 The Esplanade
Toronto, ON M5E 1W2
Speaker: Harry Marmer, CFA, Executive Vice President, Institutional Investment Services
Structure your investment strategy to survive the market turmoil
Workshop Included: Hedge Fund Investing
API Asset Performance Inc.
Cougar Global Investments
Counsel Portfolio Services
Hillsdale Investment Management Inc.
James A. Knowles Inc.
KCS Fund Strategies Inc
LaSalle Investment Management
Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
Toronto Transit Commission
Who should attend?
- Plan sponsors and trustees of: Pension plan funds, University & Hospital endowment funds, Foundation, Association & Union investment funds;
- Institutional investment executives;
- Asset management executives;
- Investment dealers & managers;
- Lawyers in the pension & investment field
• Defining current market conditions and forecasting future trends
• Current trends in asset allocation policy
• Examine the relationship between pension funding and investment policies
• Explore the use of value at risk in asset allocation
• Infrastructure investment strategies
• Currency hedging policy formulation
• The role of real estate investment strategies
• Examining what is going on with active investment management
• The use of target date funds
• The latest on hedge fund investing